Dr. Cheryl Fraser is a world-class speaker who employs a dynamic, entertaining, interactive teaching style. She presents talks and workshops on sex and relationships, meditation and Buddhism, and personal growth and transformation both locally and internationally. Her stage chops come from her diverse life experience that includes time spent as an actor and comedian, talk radio host, and university professor. Frank, funny, and fearless on stage, she teaches people to break through their blocks and transform their minds, their relationships, and their lives.
“I’ve always had a lot to say. This got me into trouble once or twice, but it also got me backstage at a Ramones concert where I talked Joey into signing my shirt. These days I to aspire to speak only when my words are timely, transformative, and welcome. Sometimes I even succeed.”
Speaker and Workshops Credentials
Cheryl’s extensive training in voice, performance, and workshop creation makes her a sought-after speaker.
- The Awakened Lover Weekend
3-day passion and relationship bootcamp. Dr. Cheryl’s signature program.
- Passion and Wellness
John Gray’s O Spa and Isagenix International.
- Words that Shook the World Speaker’s University
with Richard Greene.
- Beyond Courage
Personal Development Camp, Isagenix international. Headline trainer.
- Host and Creative Producer, Dr. Cheryl Fraser show, talk radio advice program
- Founding member of “Rock Paper Scissors” comedy and improvisation troupe
- Studied voice, acting, and communication with mentors in LA, New York, San Francisco, and Vancouver
- Regular performer, Vancouver Theatresports League