Remember when you first got together with your sweetheart? That electric thrill pulsing through your body from just a simple touch or a brief kiss? After a decade or two with a mortgage, a few kids, and all the other stresses of daily life, you probably don’t feel quite the same… But wouldn’t it be incredible if you could get that feeling back? That spark, that electricity, that passion?
On today’s episode of Sex, Love, and Elephants, I’m digging deep on some of the most common reasons that couples in committed, long term relationships break up… and how those relationships can be saved.
At the end of October, I’m opening the doors for the only time this year to Become Passion,
my signature 10 week immersion online program where I coach couples live every week. Kick off for the official program is November 3, but you can join the waitlist now and gain access to some extraordinary FREE content throughout the month of October including an exclusive live zoom workshop with me!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Over the past 3.5 years, I’ve taken nearly 500 couples through my Become Passion course (01:58)
- The first major reason long term relationships break up is because of unproductive, damaging conflict (08:14)
- When our bodies go into a flooded state, we’re triggered, anxious, and prone to dramatic and damaging arguments (10:14)
- The second major reason long term relationships end is when a couple drifts apart and no longer share the same priorities – the Thrill is Gone (16:14)
- The third major reason long term couples split is because of sexual issues (25:55)
- Today’s LoveByte (29:20)
Interested in the 2023 session of my Become Passion 10-week online immersion program for couples? Learn more and get on the waitlist to be notified HERE!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your most burning love & sex questions—you could hear them answered on air!
Follow @drcherylfraser on IG t