“SHE NEVER APOLOGIZES”
IS FIGHTING WRECKING YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
THIS IS ON THE COUCH – STORIES OF REAL COUPLES FROM MY ONLINE IMMERSION PROGRAM
FINAL FREE PASSION MASTERCLASS – REGISTER NOW!
Do you ever have one of those awful arguments with your partner that leave you feeling angry, anxious, disconnected and hopeless??
Who apologizes first? And does it work? Or do you launch back into argument part 2?
Join me for today’s “On The Couch” video – where I am bringing you one story a week of real couples who joined my Become Passion Immersion Program last February…and what they learned. (Next couples immersion begins October 31st!)
Some of what I cover –
- Do you argue a lot? Or do you avoid conflict ostrich style? Warning – BOTH conflict styles harm your relationship
- The most valuable communication skill the couples in my program learn – according to them – this one can literally save your relationship
- How to negotiate minefields – those taboo topics that lead to a fight – kids, sex, money…or kayaking
- Exceptional healthy couples learn to apologize (Psst – do YOU apologize well?)
- How the Become Passion program helps couples fight fair and create better trust, communication and connection
- Knowledge is NOT power – Taking ACTION is power.
- Great couple’s skills are NOT an accident. Passion is a teachable skill.
You can sign up NOW for my FREE Live Passion Masterclass! – there are only 2 left. Click here and pick the time that works best for you – https://drcherylfraser.mykajabi.com/pl/138650
Do you have questions about YOUR relationship? Email me –
Until next time, remember –
Making exceptional couples is what I do.
And don’t forget to Register for my FREE LIVE PASSION MASTERCLASS. Here you can spend more time with me and take a deep dive into Intimacy, Thrill, and Sensuality – the Three Keys to Passion.
Click the link below to register:
Thanks for watching and remember…
Passion IS Possible. You just need to cultivate it.
Until next time,
ps. If you know someone that would benefit from my live masterclass, please share this with them so they can register as well.