“THERE ARE THREE DESTRUCTIVE ARGUING STYLES THAT CAN BREAK YOU UP…
BICKER, AVOID, & EXPLODE
Were you fighting more during Covid?
All lot of couples were…and still are.
I’ve seen destructive arguing styles surge as couples struggle with the pressures of isolating, together.
Today’s video teaching is about how to argue…and how NOT to argue. There are three styles of arguing that predict breakdown and break-up.
Watch this 5-minute video and learn
- Why Bickering is not innocent…not at all. It can lead to the type of resentment and disconnect that catapult couples into therapy or divorce court
- Antidote to the Bicker style? Zip your lips – there’s seriously no need to point out everything you don’t like.
- Do you rarely or never disagree? Eek. You are Avoiders. And if you avoid acknowledging icebergs…don’t be surprised if you sink like the Titanic
- Antidote to the Avoid style? Cue your sweetie that you want to talk…and that you are nervous about it.
- Or perhaps you tend to Explode. Have you ever thrown your wedding ring across the room? Yelled? Name called? or worse…
- Antidote to the Explode style? Take a Time Out.
Now, if you missed the second free class where I break down these three destructive arguing styles in much more detail, and give you more ANTIDOTES – TIPS FOR FIGHTING FAIR, you can watch the replay on my Facebook page here –
And, if you are serious about Improving Your Relationship, I want you to download the class worksheets below. Use some of this together time to take action and improve your love affair.
Here are two worksheets to help you out –
No matter how much you disagree, you can start to improve HOW you disagree today.