“I HAVE NO SEXUAL FEELINGS FOR MY PARTNER-
HOW DO WE REVIVE THE SEXY PASSION?
OR IS IT TOO LATE?”
TODAY’S SUMMER OF LOVE QUESTION IS THE ONE THE VAST MAJORITY OF YOU ASKED ME!
The number one pain point your summer of love questions asked –
“What should I do when my spouse is no longer interested in me in the bedroom?!”
“I love them but I’m not ‘In Love’ with them – Help!”
SO many of you are writing in to say you rarely have sex…or you are not having sex at all.
I am here to help.
This is a fixable problem.
- In this “Summer of Love” video, I share the stories two of you sent me about being roommates instead of lovers. And I cover
- Why you CAN bring back the Thrill – even when you think it’s gone forever
- How “Relationship Incorporated” kills your sex drive
- Why there is such a thing as being “too close” and having “too much fun” with your sweetheart! Say what?!
- Why you need ALL THREE Keys to Passion if you want to be more than roommates and get that Thrill back
- The cure? Make Passion a Priority. Click here to learn how…
Psst – I’m off kayaking and viewing grizzlies next week, but the LIVE Q&A’s will return soon! So…
Thanks to all of you who’ve already submitted your questions. Keep them coming – and yes, anything goes.
Until next time, remember –
Making exceptional couples is what I do.
Come join me.
PS. If you enjoyed this video, subscribe to my channel and get the best love, sex, and relationship advice (LoveBytes) delivered straight to your inbox at https://www.drcherylfraser.com
And if you’d like to take the FREE Passion Quiz to see where you are strong and weak in your relationship (and discover what to do about it) you can click here: https://drcherylfraser.com/quiz/