The honeymoon phase ends – then what? you can maintain passion. Cultivate Thrill, Intimacy and Sensuality…and play with taboo.
The number one difficulty long term couples have is simple – how can we keep things exciting, both in and out of the bedroom?
I had recently had a passionate conversation on the Sexology podcast with Dr. Moali where we explored this very question.
Some of the topics we covered –
- Is it possible to keep passion alive in a long term relationship?
- The three steps for keeping passion alive
- Why scheduling sex is an important tool to use
- Why the “honeymoon” period ends and what to do afterwards
- How to resolve conflicts in a healthy way
- Approaching your partner with sexual ideas that might be considered taboo
Click below to listen – and learn why what I call “Dark Sensual Energy” – exploring your fantasies and taboos – can bring you much closer to your mate both in and out of the bedroom.
Until next time,